Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Table

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:19 pm

This is where the staff eats there meals and sits at important events held in the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Severus sits at the staff table and ordered his food. But he was still thinking about his other children's future. He sighed then took his goblet of soda and sipped it.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Cayce was not at her usual seat. Instead, since it was finally out in the open about her and Draco, she was beside him. It was clear they were happy. They were laughing amongst themselves and not paying much attention to anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Severus seen his daughter sat down next to him with Draco. He didn't pay much attention at all to them. He just didn't want to see Cayce getting hurt. He just stared at his goblet and drank it down and it filled with more soda. He took a look at his food and took a bite out of his chicken and set it down.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Cayce and Draco were flirtily feeding each other grapes and apple bites. They were a cute couple, nobody could deny. And it was the happiest anyone had seen Cayce in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Then Severus heard a little tinkle on the glass by Albus. "Everyone, I would like to congratulate a couple that will be married soon. Cayce Snape and Draco Malfoy, let's give them an applause." Albus said. Then every single student claps their hands. Severus also claps his hands and then stopped.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Cayce smiled and covered her mouth in embarrassment as Draco took her hand standing both of them up to wave at everyone. Cayce looked up at the teachers and smiled a smile that nobody had seen in a while... She looked back to Draco, kissing him for the audience as the applause grew louder.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Severus seen his child kiss Draco. But cannot do anything about it. After the applause was over, Albus said once more "Thank you, you may sit down. I would like for Severus Snape to be the new Headmaster of this school." Severus was surprised, he looked at Albus shockingly. He looked at all of his children even at Cayce, and they all stared at him.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Cayce smiled and clapped her hands for her father.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Severus just stared at the headmaster in disbelief. "But, headmaster. Isn't McGonagall next in line for headmistress for the school?" Severus asked him. Albus just looked at him, "Severus, Minerva is dead. Found her lying next to the photo of her dead husband. You are next in line as headmaster of this school." Then he turned to the students who were clapping, "Now, I would like to see Kaitlyn and Diana Snape to come up to the table." Albus shouted over the students claps and then stops.

Diana and Kaitlyn looked at each other, and then got up and went over to the table. "Your father is a good man, look after him for me will you?" Albus asked them. Kaitlyn and Diana nodded and smiled. Then they ran at their table. "Now, after dinner I would like for you students to go to bed. We have a big day for Cayce's and Draco's wedding tomorrow." Albus said and sat down after they were done clapping and ate. After all the students have ate, Kaitlyn, Diana, Tobias, Eliza came up to their father and kissed him on the cheeks and forehead and ran out of the Great Hall and into beds.

Severus looked at his daughter as she and Draco started to stand up. "Cayce, may I talk with you please, in private?" Severus asked his daughter to stay with him before she leaves with Draco.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Draco seemed a bit worried. "Go on love." he whispered to her, "Ill be in the common room." he kissed her lightly walking away. She walked to her father and smiled lightly.
"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Severus sighed. "How am I going to say this? I'm sorry that I yelled at you earlier, would you forgive your dear old father? And when you asked me to take you away, I'm going to say that I will." Severus sighed, "Please forgive me my child." Severus asked her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm

She glared at him in disbelief. "You'll give me away at the alter tomorrow?" she asked, inconvinced. "Without fighting with Uncle Rj about it. And without causing a fuss..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Severus stared at her, "Its not your uncle RJ I'm worried about, it's your mother. I know her, she'll stop this wedding like she stopped her when she was with me." Severus told her. "And yes, I would walk you down the alter, just don't expect me to wear anything but my robes and clothes." Severus joked with her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

"Actually, dad...Mom approves of me and Draco..." she whispered lightly. "And I honestly wouldn't care if you showed up naked, I just want you to walk me down..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Severus laughed at her. "Cayce, you're funny. But if your mother sees me, just you wait. She will stop it." Severus warned her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 pm

She shook her head. "Her and her new husband and their baby will all be here...She's not gonna try anything...Trust me." Cayce grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Severus sighed. "Okay then. Lets hope so." Severus said. "Oh, and I do have something for you." Severus said as he reached into his pocket and took out a wrapped present. And then gave it to her. "This was from your older sister, go ahead and open it." Severus told her. And this is from me, he took out his wand and said "Accio Cayce's present." And into his hand was a present for Cayce and handed it to her. "And no, it's not a ring box if you are thinking it." Severus joked.

Eliza turned from the Great Hall door to look at her younger sister as she opened her present. She snickered softly. When she seen her father gave Cayce a necklace box. Eliza helped her father picked out that necklace. It was green and silver and at the bottom, it said, 'My little Slytherin Princess'.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 pm

"it's beautiful." cayce smiled lightly, not noticing Eliza. She's never actually met her older sister, though she'd heard a lot about her. She smiled up at her dad. "How did you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Severus smiled. "Your older sister Eliza helped me picked it out for you." Severus told her. Then he looked around and seen Eliza. "Eliza, I know you're there. Come on out." Severus told his oldest daughter. After Eliza came out, "Would you like for me to help you put it on? I heard a lot about you from Draco." Eliza asked her and ran up to her and helped her. "What did you think about my present or did you open it?" Eliza asked her. Severus sighed, "Would you like to know what Eliza bought you?" Severus asked her.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Cayce smiled seeing her and was speechless, hugging her older sister. "Yeah...um...you didnt have to get me anything, you really didnt, but I'd love to see it..." she let her help her with the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Eliza snickers, Severus told Cayce. "She bought you a thong for your wedding." Eliza bursted out with laughter after she was done hooking the necklace to Cayce's neck. Severus glared at his oldest daughter.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Cayce blushed with a laugh. "wow...just wow...Bet draco's gonna love that."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:20 pm

"I bet he would, now off to bed with you. Cayce, where is my hug?" Severus smiled opening his arms wide embracing the hug from Cayce. "I love you Cayce, will all my heart." Severus told her as he kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 pm

She giggled lightly and hugged his neck. "I love you too Dad...Goodnight." she walked off to the slytherin common room to meet up with Draco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Table   Staff Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next