Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slytherin Table

Go down 
+2
draco-malfoy
Kaitlyn Snape
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Come and RP with your Slytherin friends!
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
draco-malfoy

draco-malfoy

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Come and RP with your Slytherin friends!

Draco was sitting at the slytherin table, looking out the window. It was daylight, and it was a very warm day. He wasn't in the best of moods.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Daciana slowly and gracefully walked into the Great Hall, a small back of Girl Scout cookies her father had apperated into an old H-E-B for just to send them. She lightly sat beside her apparent step-cousin, setting the bag on the table as she and many others waited for lunch. "Hey Draco," she greeted with a smile. "You seem irritable today. Er, more so than usual that is. She held out the now open bag for him, offering any. "Some have caramel!" she added temptingly.
Back to top Go down
draco-malfoy

draco-malfoy

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Daciana wrote:
Daciana slowly and gracefully walked into the Great Hall, a small back of Girl Scout cookies her father had apperated into an old H-E-B for just to send them. She lightly sat beside her apparent step-cousin, setting the bag on the table as she and many others waited for lunch. "Hey Draco," she greeted with a smile. "You seem irritable today. Er, more so than usual that is. She held out the now open bag for him, offering any. "Some have caramel!" she added temptingly.

"Um...no thanks." he replied with a flair of his nostrils. He wasn't in the mood to deal with her today. And he definately wasn't in the mood for sweets. He glared at her slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 pm

draco-malfoy wrote:
Daciana wrote:

"Um...no thanks." he replied with a flair of his nostrils. He wasn't in the mood to deal with her today. And he definately wasn't in the mood for sweets. He glared at her slightly annoyed.

Cayce was a bit distraught that day. She walked over and sat down beside her best friend, Draco, noticing he was the same. "Hello, luv, how goes it?" she grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Daciana raised an eyebrow at at he annoyed glare before slapping him. "Death Eater or not, remember your manners!" she snapped, a hand on her hip. She'd said it rather loudly, causing a slight murmur. She knew what she'd just done to him, revealing him like that. "Remember, you have nothing to use against me that I care about. Pheonix is hidden with your father now, so I can say she's his. The Darks are disbanded and my mother is suposedly dead, so that won't hurt me. Good luck getting revenge. And hide your emotions better." She'd whispered that bit, making sure he alone would hear. She gave a malicious smile, reminding him how she got into Slytherin in the first place.
Back to top Go down
draco-malfoy

draco-malfoy

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

cayce-lupin-snape wrote:
draco-malfoy wrote:
Daciana wrote:

Cayce was a bit distraught that day. She walked over and sat down beside her best friend, Draco, noticing he was the same. "Hello, luv, how goes it?" she grinned slightly.

Draco smiled slightly seeing Cayce, and ignoring hte unpleasant Daciana at a whole. Cayce was one of the few people he wasn't completely and utterly annoyed by. "Hey Cays." he grinned slightly. "How are you today?" He turned the opposite direction as Daciana, pretending she didn't exist at the moment.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Cayce smiled lightly and looked over at Daciana. "What's got her wand in a knot?" She shrugged it off, deeming it of unimportance to her at present time. "Any who, My day isn't exactly pleasant and from your looks i'd say yours isn't either? Care to talk?" she grinned at Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Kaitlyn and Diana finally made it back to Hogwarts, they sat at the table which they could finally. They missed their younger brother's birthday. "Whew, what a night. Thanks for coming after me." Kaitlyn said to her sister. Diana smiled at her twin. Tobias came by and smiled and squealed. "KAITWYN! DIANA!" Tobias squealed. He ran over to his twin sisters and hugged them both. Kaitlyn was the first to jump and smiled and embraced the hug. Diana did the same. "Hey little man, how are you doing? You miss us?" Diana asked him. Tobias nodded at looked over at Cayce, "I'll be right back, I need you guys to meet someone." Tobias said. He ran over to Cayce and tugged at her, "Come on, it's time for you to meet your twin sisters." Tobias told her and pulled at her.
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Daciana smiled gently as Tobias came and pulled Cayce away, watching as he pulled her towards Kaitlyn and Diana. Admittedly, it wasn't the best idea to ditch them last night, but a girl has to eat something! Skipping meals, no matter how small they were, was pretty bad.

"Okay, dragon boy, what's got your shorts in a twist?!" she growled to Draco, forcing one eye to go up while the other twitched in place. A little trick she'd learned from her class mates back home. "Either pretend to be nice or go f****in' die in hell! I'm tryin' to be a good, friendly family member. You think you're all sugary sweet? Think again, bucko!" She turned back to the table as the food showed up. She smiled at the tuna at the end before turning to the girl beside her and asking for her to pass it up.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:33 pm

((uhm, ouch. lolz))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:37 pm

((Thanks. I wanted to give everyone but Draco a good laugh!))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:54 pm

((lolz.))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 pm

((What? I'm livening the place with odd, violent humor!))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 pm

((I see that Cassie))
Back to top Go down
Daciana

Daciana

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm

((Okay))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:56 pm

((lolz))
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Kira walks into the Great room. She didnt even bother looking around before she sat down. She just didnt want to talk to anyone and she didnt know whom to talk to. She had been excused from school for a few months for family issues and so she was not sure if she had any friends there. She was hurting yes, but that was to be expected. She really didnt know where she belonged now.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Diana saw Kira, "I'll be right back Kaitlyn." Diana told her. Kaitlyn nodded and seen a girl that she hasn't seen before. Diana went over to see Kira. "Hey Kira, what's wrong?" Diana asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Kira sighs softly "Its been so long since i have been here I dont think anyone remembers me. And it doesnt help i change my hair style like ever single week." Her voice was quiet and she didnt really want anyone to hear her talking.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 pm

"Kira, what's wrong? And of course I wouldn't think that you wouldn't remember me either. I was gone too. But don't ask me, because that is a long story. Come sit with me." Diana said to her. She looked behind her and seen Kaitlyn was wide eyed, then looked at Diana to get her bootie over here. Diana put up her one finger, saying one minute to her. Kaitlyn nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Kira sighs softly "I left because i was pregnant, and i still think about my baby girl all the time. I really dont know if that is a good idea to sit with you. I am fine sitting by myself. Quite alright. Dont worry, go back to your table. It looks like they would like you." She goes back to eating her food.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Diana dropped her jaw. "Oh. My. God. Really?" Diana asked her. Then coughed and whispered. "Congratulations Kira." Diana said. Then got up and went over to her table and sat with Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn told her that Cayce and the others were their brothers and sisters. "WHAT!" Diana screamed and everyone stopped eating. Snape also looked up, Diana looked at her father. "Please excuse me." Diana said and left the Great Hall. Kaitlyn looked at her father angrily too, "I'll be excused too." And then took off after her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Kira watches them go and sighs to herself and looks at a bunch of pictures of her baby girl her mom had just sent her. She might not have agreed to her Mom watching her daughter but what could she do she had to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 am

Tobias watched Diana and Kaitlyn go. Then he looked at his father. Snape looked exotic, he wasn't ready to tell his girls yet. Not any of his children. And now he understood that he was a horrible father to his children. He hung his for guilt but then after breakfast, he went looking for all of his children.

Kaitlyn was the first to find, she was at the library reading. So Snape decided to go there to look for his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slytherin Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Table   Slytherin Table Empty

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next