Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fell out of a tree again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

Fell out of a tree again? Empty
PostSubject: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Bella limped in and over to one of the beds furthest from the door, "Madame Pomferry?" she called out barely managing to hoist herself onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Madame Pomprey came out of her office, "Oh my, what happened here?" Madam Poppy asked her as she grabbed bandages from the cupboard and helped her onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"I fell out of a tree... again." Bellatrix said using a mostly truth to avoid any awkward questions. She was looking down at her swollen ankle and wondered if she broke it, or just sprained it this time.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:11 pm

"Again?" Madam Poppy repeated. Then touched it lightly. "You got it good Bella. It's broken. Meaning you have to stay in this Hospital until it heals." Poppy told her, then grabbed her bandages and lightly rolled it on Bella's foot and then grabbed a goblet and filled it with bone juice and gave it to her. "I've done this once with Mr. Potter, I'm surprised that he regrown it quickly." Poppy said and left Bella with her drinking juice.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Bella grimaced before quickly downing the Skelegrow and laying back glaring at the injured ankle. She hated being injured, or sick, anything that required her to stay in a bed until she was better. Wishing Willow were there to make her feel better, she took a mental stock of her injures. Bruised ribs, bruises on her stomach,arms,and back, broken ankle Mad, and a deep, but thin and small cut on her stomach. She slowly fell asleep, not noticing that the charm she placed on the cut had worn off and she was now bleeding at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 pm

((Uhm, idk wat to put down. Haha sorry.))
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm

//Umm maybe Pomfferry comes back and panics at the now rather large blood stain on her shirt?//
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:26 pm

((Gotcha, thanks Willow.))

Pomprey decides to come out of her office and got freaked out that there was a bloodied up spot in Bella's shirt. Pomprey rushes over and took out her scissors and tried to cut the shirt and there was blood running down Bella's stomach. But there was a long cut across Bella's chest. And grabbed bandages off the little table and wrapped Bella and laid her back. "You're not to leave this hospital after three months." Pomprey told her and went back inside her office to write a telegram to the Ministry and sent an owl on it's way.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 pm

//Your welcome Very Happy//

Bella was angry with herself, she should have checked that charm before she allowed herself to sleep. Instead of going back to sleep like she should, she pouted and made little drawings in the air with her wand. They were just air-doodles, but she soon noticed they all involved her cousin somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Severus decided to visit his student with his daughter, Diana. "Bella, are you alright? And where is your cousin?" Diana asked her as she sat on the bed next to Bella.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Bella sighed, "I'm fine. and Willow got taken by my crazy namesake when she tried to help me get away from them." she was whispering that last part looking down at the bandages around her torso. She hated the fact that Willow did what she did, yet was insanely proud of her cousin at the same time. "I don't know why she did it." she whispered, eyes shining with unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Diana gasped and looked at her father. Severus shook his head, "Bella, your cousin is going to turn into them if you don't stop her like I tried to stop my daughter until it was too late. Bella, we need your help, and we need it now." Snape told her, then gave her a Time-Turner and left like Dumbledore did and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Bella swallowed and cast a charm on her ankle, effectively ensuring that her standing on it would not hurt it, and stood slowly. "I hate these things..." she muttered putting it around her neck, trying to figure out exactly what Severus wanted her to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 pm

"But daddy, she can't do it if she's hurt. Look at her." Diana told her father. "Diana, I'm not going to lose you to them either. Just like Kaitlyn, I'm not going for that either. You stay right here until she gets her sister back here." Severus told her and then left Diana alone at the front doors of the Hospital Wing.
Back to top Go down
WillowBlack

WillowBlack

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Bella finally decided that it had been around 3 hours since she came to the Hospital Wing and turned the time turner three times. Closing her eyes she waited for the time to finish reversing, before running out of the Wing and to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fell out of a tree again?   Fell out of a tree again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fell out of a tree again?
Page 1 of 1