Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bed 2 Kira LaCross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty
PostSubject: Bed 2 Kira LaCross   Bed 2 Kira LaCross EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Kira still uncontious and not breathing lay there still not even moving. She was not reacting to anything but she could still hear what was going on. Though she did not know her surrouding, where she was and who was talking.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed 2 Kira LaCross   Bed 2 Kira LaCross EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

"Daddy, we need to make her feel better. Please daddy, she never had any friends till she met me and Professor Perry. We're the only friends that Kira ever had. I really don't want to lose her." Diana begged. Snape looked at Madam Pomprey hopefully for an antidote. Madam Pomprey smiled and nodded. "I have just the thing for unconsciousness. I'll be right back." She said and left them. Severus looked at his daughter, "where is Kaitlyn." Severus asked her. Diana shrugged. "I guess she went towards the common room thanking herself for almost killing Kira. Kaitlyn said ugly things to Kira and I told Kaitlyn to stop and she didn't listen." Diana told him.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed 2 Kira LaCross   Bed 2 Kira LaCross EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Kira was not happy about the whole Kaitlyn thing and was going to kill her she would promise herself that much. She was going to kill her if she died trying. Kaitlyn and her would never get alone. Things started floating around the hospital as Kira got pissed off and Frustrated that she could not wake up. Kira was going to kill Kaitlyn if it was the last thing she did.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed 2 Kira LaCross   Bed 2 Kira LaCross EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Diana noticed things started to float. "Kira, it's okay, I think Kaitlyn is gone and I guess packing to leave this castle. Wait, I think that she is going back to the Dark Lord. Oh my god, it's him. He's the one who is making Kaitlyn saying all these things to her without noticing it." Severus nodded, "she is going back to him Diana, we can't do anything about it because of the dark mark." Severus told her, then things started to drop as he seen Kira started to calm down.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
Kira Rose LaCross
Admin
Kira Rose LaCross

Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed 2 Kira LaCross   Bed 2 Kira LaCross EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Kira's eyes open slowly as the things drop to the ground. "I am going to kill her. Im gunna kill her." Kira growls as she stands up from the bed and heads for the door as things start floating again. Kira is just very emotional and does not know what she wants anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bed 2 Kira LaCross   Bed 2 Kira LaCross Empty

Back to top Go down

Bed 2 Kira LaCross
Page 1 of 1