Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Um... Er... Edmund?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AssassinOfRome

Um... Er... Edmund? Empty
PostSubject: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:13 pm

(I'm not sure if this will work.)

Ed was leant back on two legs of his chair as he bit his pen, concerntrating hard on the book in front of him.

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:19 pm

AssassinOfRome wrote:

Ed was leant back on two legs of his chair as he bit his pen, concerntrating hard on the book in front of him.

AOR

Kaitlyn was looking around for some trouble with some other houses. Then she came over and seen a boy. Maybe the same year as her, "Humph." is all she could say. Shrugged her shoulders and went closer to him, "Hey bookworm." Kaitlyn snickers.
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
AssassinOfRome

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
AssassinOfRome wrote:

AOR

Kaitlyn was looking around for some trouble with some other houses. Then she came over and seen a boy. Maybe the same year as her, "Humph." is all she could say. Shrugged her shoulders and went closer to him, "Hey bookworm." Kaitlyn snickers.

Ed looked up at the girl.

"There's no need to be rude. We've only just met." He frowned.

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 pm

"Oh have we now? When?" Kaitlyn asked him. She was confused by what this boy was talking about. "Oh, you mean on the train. Hmm, I don't think we met on the train." Kaitlyn told him.
Back to top Go down
AssassinOfRome

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:26 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"Oh have we now? When?" Kaitlyn asked him. She was confused by what this boy was talking about. "Oh, you mean on the train. Hmm, I don't think we met on the train." Kaitlyn told him.

"Yes we did." Ed replied. "You pushed me over in the compartment."

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Then Kaitlyn remembered. "Oh yeah, that's right. Tell me, what house are you in?" She asked him. She always forgets, and her twin, she's a smart cookie.
Back to top Go down
AssassinOfRome

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Then Kaitlyn remembered. "Oh yeah, that's right. Tell me, what house are you in?" She asked him. She always forgets, and her twin, she's a smart cookie.

"Gryffindor."

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Kaitlyn shook her head. Stupid Mudblood, working on his stuff in the Hospital Wing. Kaitlyn thought. "What are you doing in here working on stuff? Arn't you supposed to be in the Library working on it?" Kaitlyn thought. Stupid bookworm.

Snape went looking for his daughter, then found her in the Hospital Wing with a Gryffindor. "KAITLYN DIANA SNAPE! GET YOUR BUTT TO CLASS!" Snape yelled at her.

Kaitlyn jumped, then turned quickly and ran out of the Hospital Wing. "Sorry father, I didn't know that the bell rang for next class. I thought the bell rang for lunch.

"Not even close, now get there before I deduct points from your house." Snape said after her with that cold in his voice. Turned to look at the boy and then shut the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
AssassinOfRome

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Kaitlyn shook her head. Stupid Mudblood, working on his stuff in the Hospital Wing. Kaitlyn thought. "What are you doing in here working on stuff? Arn't you supposed to be in the Library working on it?" Kaitlyn thought. Stupid bookworm.

Snape went looking for his daughter, then found her in the Hospital Wing with a Gryffindor. "KAITLYN DIANA SNAPE! GET YOUR BUTT TO CLASS!" Snape yelled at her.

Kaitlyn jumped, then turned quickly and ran out of the Hospital Wing. "Sorry father, I didn't know that the bell rang for next class. I thought the bell rang for lunch.

"Not even close, now get there before I deduct points from your house." Snape said after her with that cold in his voice. Turned to look at the boy and then shut the door behind him.

Ed sighed and picked up his bag. She was right, of course; he was meant to be in the Library. But the charm of the Hospital Wing always dragged him back. He felt like he was at home there. Also, he could get a moment's peace, something hard come by with 3 other siblings clammering for attention.

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Kaitlyn sighed. Went towards her class and then found her twin sister with another girl that she never knew. "Hey Diana, what are you doing?" She called.

Diana looked at her twin sister, "Hey Kaitlyn, I was talking to a friend. Heard that you were caught by father." Diana said.

Kaitlyn sighed, "Yeah, I thought the lunch bell rang, when I went towards the Great Hall for lunch, there wasn't nobody there. Then I decided to walk the halls to get a boy or girl in trouble. Then I found a Gryffindor that was in the Hospital Wing. I could've called him a Mudblood. But I didn't."

((End of RP. Moving towards the Dungeons.))
Back to top Go down
AssassinOfRome

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Kaitlyn sighed. Went towards her class and then found her twin sister with another girl that she never knew. "Hey Diana, what are you doing?" She called.

Diana looked at her twin sister, "Hey Kaitlyn, I was talking to a friend. Heard that you were caught by father." Diana said.

Kaitlyn sighed, "Yeah, I thought the lunch bell rang, when I went towards the Great Hall for lunch, there wasn't nobody there. Then I decided to walk the halls to get a boy or girl in trouble. Then I found a Gryffindor that was in the Hospital Wing. I could've called him a Mudblood. But I didn't."

((End of RP. Moving towards the Dungeons.))

(OK... What now?)

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 pm

((I'm looking, I'm about ready to change the location.))
Back to top Go down
AssassinOfRome

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
((I'm looking, I'm about ready to change the location.))

(I've got to go now. Night!)

AOR
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 pm

((okay, night.))
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 pm

((Moving to The Hogwarts Grounds, The Grassy Hills.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um... Er... Edmund?   Um... Er... Edmund? Empty

Back to top Go down

Um... Er... Edmund?
Page 1 of 1