Severus Snape Twin Daughters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where that Severus Snape had two daughters that are identical twins and he couldn't tell them apart. When Nina Snape died after her two twin daughters were born, Severus kept his twin daughters secret until it was too late. Even the Dark Lord knew

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:21 pm

This is where you find Armchairs, couches and fireplaces.

ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://severussnapetwins.rpg-board.net
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Cayce walked inravenclaw common room alongside her brother Kaden. They were in deep conversation of current events and such. Cayce always seemed to feel out of place here, since she herself was a slytherin in every since possible. Though, she was fairly close to her ravenclaw siblings, both Kaden and Rayna. She stood as far away from the fireplace as she could, having a personal hatred of the heat. Her mind was racing in confusion. Something was different today...and she just couldn't figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Tobias was roaming around the castle, trying to find his father. His birthday was almost here until he heard fire cracking somewhere. He decided to take a look, when he opened the door to the Ravenclaw he seen two Ravenclaw students older than Tobias. He was curious. So he stood there almost half an hour until he seen the Ravenclaw girl turn around and seen Tobias.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:04 pm

"Well hello there..." Cayce looked seeing Tobias, unsure at first of who he reminded her of. Kaden walked over, seeing him as well, after taking a look at Kaden, she realized it. Tobias eagerly reminded her of him.
"Why are you hiding back there?" Kaden asked tobias.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Tobias kinda grinned, "I-I was twying to find my sistehs." Tobias told them.
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Tobias kinda grinned, "I-I was twying to find my sistehs." Tobias told them.

"Who are your sisters?" Kaden, asked kneeling down beside the toddler. Cayce looked at him for a minute.
"I have a better question...who is your father." Cayce asked quietly....
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm

"Professor Snape." Tobias said.

((I can't make my para any longer. sorry))
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
"Professor Snape." Tobias said.

((I can't make my para any longer. sorry))

Kaden and Cayce exchanged glances.
"Sweetie, take us to YOUR father." she said your in a distatasteful tone towards Kaden.
"He's a toddler, Cayce, it can't be..." Kaden whispered.
"It's dad we're talking about..." Cayce reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Snape
Admin
Kaitlyn Snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Tobias nodded and ran out of the Ravenclaw common room and lead Kaden and Cayce towards the Dungeons of the castle.

((going to move to Dungeons.))
Back to top Go down
cayce-lupin-snape

cayce-lupin-snape

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Kaitlyn Snape wrote:
Tobias nodded and ran out of the Ravenclaw common room and lead Kaden and Cayce towards the Dungeons of the castle.

((going to move to Dungeons.))

Cayce and Kaden followed Tobias to the dungeons, loking for their father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room   Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside the Ravenclaw Common Room
Page 1 of 1